LIVE STREAMING & REMOTE PLAYBACK WITH METADATA SHARING
QTAKE Cloud combines all the most important aspects of remote collaboration.
EXPERIENCE ON-SET VIDEO VILLAGE
IN YOUR OFFICE?
IT IS NOW.
REMOTE VIDEO ASSIST
Swap the on-set SDI monitor for an iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV
and enjoy the same amazing QTAKE Video Assist features
with QTAKE Cloud Stream.
- Watch up to 9 streams on your Apple TV using our secure ultra-low latency protocol
- Watch live color-graded camera feeds with custom mask and on-screen metadata
- Watch real-time green-screen composites and VFX previews
- Use multi-view layout for comparison of clip versions or camera angles
- Communicate with your operator using bi-directional talkback
- Switch between full-screen or multi-camera presentation
- Monitor your whole set using interactive VR view (requires 360 camera on set)
- Works with up to 160 simultaneous users with free QTAKE Monitor app
- Supports devices running iOS, iPadOS, macOS and tvOS
- Provides end-to-end encryption and two-factor authentication
- Uses push notifications for seamless connection to a streaming project
FOR THE LIVE STREAMING?
PERSONAL PLAYBACK &
NOTES THAT DON’T GET LOST
Review recorded clips and access all metadata
using the same QTAKE Monitor app for iOS devices
with QTAKE Cloud Sync.
- Browse all takes smartly organized by shoot days, episodes, scenes and shots
- Filter clips by camera, time, rating or any other metadata field
- Store your clip search as Smart Bins for fast access
- Watch synchronized playback of up to 4 cameras on a single screen
- Use advanced playback tools such as scrubbing and frame-by-frame
- Mark clip ranges and annotate specific parts of action
- Express your ideas directly in video using free-hand drawing tools
- Collaborate with crew members using shared metadata
- Export custom PDF reports with thumbnails and selected notes
- Full-featured offline operation with clip cache – no need for internet access!
- Automatic and instant sync of all changes once the device reconnects
TRUSTED CHOICE OF
NO INTERNET? NO PROBLEM.
Unlike other dailies systems,
QTAKE apps provide full functionality without internet connection.
When necessary, you can work offline and
automatically synchronize as soon as internet connection is available.
QTAKE Cloud was born with collaboration in its DNA.
Every new take, every new note, every metadata change is immediately uploaded to Moxion or Shotgun to keep their users automatically up to date. With Moxion, we also support addressed clip delivery back to QTAKE, so your director can get the latest cut from editorial and review it without leaving the QTAKE Monitor app.
live streaming and remote playback in a
single client app
secure monitoring of up to 9 cameras on a
single Apple TV
management, customizable to fit any type of
thousands of takes using grouping and
filtering by any metadata
connection and immediate synchronization
once you are back online
upload of media and metadata and
addressed clip delivery